Community News 2013/14
TNCC sets up "TNCC Cares" fund to support its members in case of emergencies. The Board has deposited a seed amount of $1,000 to initiate the program.
Please donate to help Mrs Uttara Basnet and family and show your support. If you do NOT have a Paypal account, you can still use your credit card or bank accounts to make the donation. In case you do NOT have a Paypal account, you can use the section "Don't have a Paypal account?" when you are directed to the Paypal site. Please NOTE that TNCC is a non-profit organization, registered under IRS wth a 501(c)3 tax-exempt status. You can claim the donations you have made to TNCC while filing your annual taxes.Donate via Paypal by clicking the button below. All donations will be handled securely by Paypal.
- TNCC members elect its Executive Committee unanimously. Meet the new ExCom members here.
- TNCC Community Center Committee Presentation [Dr Ritesh Poudyal]
President's Message 2013
Dear Members and Friends of TNCC,
Welcome to Triad Nepalese Community Center.
At the outset, we greatly appreciate you all for your active participation and engagement in our community programs and activities. Because of your inconceivable support TNCC has developed significantly. We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of serving you for the next two years. We remain fully committed to do our best to move TNCC to the next level. It is our pleasure to take your trust as our privilege. We are looking forward to serve you with vigor and enthusiasm.
- Bring together Nepalese residents of this region and their friends to work cohesively toward preserving and promoting Nepalese ethnicity, culture and arts;
- Promote friendship, cooperation and mutual respect among the Nepalese people and the diverse Triad community;
- Provide direct and supportive services to the community;
- Empower community members to achieve skills and confidence in order to contribute to the well being of the Triad community, our new-found home;
- Collaborate closely with local organizations and agencies to fulfill our mission to address any challenges of our community.